(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
- Coinbase denies discriminating against Black workers, preempting an upcoming New York Times investigation
- A marketing director making $50,000 quit her job and now makes five times more as a freelancer. Here's the email template she used to build a subscriber network of over 100,000 people.
- Ashton Kutcher is Hollywood's most active Silicon Valley investor. Here's how he built a lucrative investing career, from making an early bet on Uber to turning a $30 million fund into $250 million.
- Inside the rise of the 'career influencer,' a growing group of content creators using TikTok and LinkedIn to disrupt the $11 billion coaching industry
- Twitter is rebooting its verification system, and it could put Trump's blue check mark in jeopardy
- From bootcamps to college degrees, here is how to get into the tech industry
- The secret to renegotiating cloud contracts with Amazon, according to one cost-cutting expert who says Airbnb's new agreement is just the latest example (AMZN)
- Amazon will give front-line workers an extra $500 million in bonuses by the end of the year (AMZN)
- How to teach yourself corporate finance fast, according to a former McKinsey consultant who did it on his own time
- Former Overstock.com CEO says he's 'funding a team of hackers and cybersleuths' in an attempt to prove that Trump won the presidential election